Since 2015, we have been launching healthy living projects in Kwai Tsing District, encouraging prevention of diseases to avoid the infirmities that lead to a vicious circle of deteriorating work capacity. Inspired by the successful implementation of the “Kwai Tsing District Grassroot Working Families Healthy Living Project,” we established “Kwai Tsing Community Health Management Hub” in November 2018. We actively cooperate with small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Kwai Tsing District to promote community-based occupational safety and healthcare services. Our outreaching health stations also let us have the chance to get to know the community and understand the needs of community members.
- A leisure place integrated with lifestyle, cuisine, health and diversified community recreation activities for community members to gather and hang out.
- Being the first centre to adopt “symbiotic community health” in Hong Kong, the Hub is a community health management centre which consists of transdisciplinary teams including nurses, pharmacists, physiotherapists, fitness trainers, research fellows on public health, social workers and volunteers.
- Cares for people and family healthcare management are our approaches for providing everything you need in our healthcare management services – opening hours are designated for members who have long working hours, therefore services are also available on weekday evenings and Saturdays.
- Improve health literacy and capability of achieving a healthy state as well as to utilise medical services and build a healthy community network of our members
Types of membership (free-of-charge to register):
1) Health in Action Friends
Eligibility: people living in and/or working at Kwai Tsing District
2) Members of Kwai Tsing Community Health Management Hub
Eligibility: low-income working people living in Kwai Tsing District/ low-income working people working at Kwai Tsing District/ people living in subdivided flats in Kwai Tsing District/ working poor family caregivers living in Kwai Tsing District/ unemployed workforce living in Kwai Tsing District (unemployed less than 1 year)/Workers who are under the support of Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) in Kwai Tsing District/ early retired grassroots in Kwai Tsing District (Aged below 65)
Our Main Services and Works
Facilities in Kwai Tsing Community Health Management Hub
Community Health Services
Short Video Sharings of Participants
Enquiries and Register
Visit us at our centre or call us at 3461-9827 for enquiries or through referral by healthcare professionals/social workers.
We are in great gratitude for the sponsor of Fu Tak Iam Foundation Limited and Kerry Group to “Kwai Tsing Community Health Management Hub.”